5 Uses for a Toothbrush (they’re not just for brushing your teeth!)
When it comes to toothbrushes, our number one use for them is keeping our mouths clean.
But sometimes it seems that there are more toothbrushes in the house than people, and you may not want to throw them away just yet!
Here are 5 of our favorite ways to use old toothbrushes:
- Toothbrushes are great for cleaning jewelry- the small bristles are perfect for fine details like filigree.
- Keep one handy when washing your bike chain; it saves your hands from getting greasy!
- For hard to reach spots, they are perfect for any housecleaning project.
- Use a toothbrush to apply the color for hair highlights in when coloring your hair.
- Dirty shoes? Use a toothbrush to scrub the rubber lining the bottom of your shoe!
Comments are closed.